Got high blood pressure 170/120 after changing the medication

Three months ago I was taking clonodine for high blood pressure it had been 180/120 before taking it and after it was closer to normal. I was taking 2 doses of .1 milligrams a day for 3 months. Then my doctor gradually took me off of it and put me on Lisinpril. I have been taking that medication for 1 week and have been monitoring my BP and it has been 170/120 or in that general area for the whole week. Do I need to geve this medication more time to work or do I need to call my doctor right away?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011