Got high SGPT and SGOT in liver function test. Recommend the kind of food and medicines for healthy liver

Hi , I have done some kind of test just like routine test in which I found My Fasting Blood Sugar is 105 , Serum Cholosterol is 194 , Triglycerides Level is 158 , H.D.L.level is 41 ,L.D.L. level is 122 , V.I.D.L. level is 32 and in Liver Function Test I have found Serum Bilirubin is 0.8 , SGOT 52 and SGPT is 65 . So please recomend me what kind of food and medicines I will take for Healthy liver.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013