Got hiccup, went breathless. Heart, brain not working. What is the treatment?

Sir, My Nephew who went to short vacation to india from saudi arabia 4 days he suddenly got 1 hiccup and he went breathless & his heart and brain are not working, before this he was suffering from Cold. Now the doctors are telling that his heart was attacked by some virus. Please tell me a solutions which helps him to recover well.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Sorry to see the bad plight
You have not stated his age, gender, personal habits, family history or co-morbidities
If as you mention, the heart and brain are not working - he must be in ITU, ventilated?
The situation sounds serious / only the treating doctor can give further suggestions...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck