Got helix pierced, a lump growing on back of piercing, puss, bleed. What should i do?

hi, I got my helix pierced about 7 weeks ago. i noticed a lump growing on the back of the piercing about a week or so after that. it wasnt sore and it did not puss or bleed . i went to see a piercer and they took 1 look at it and said it was keloiding and to use aspirin paste as well as the sea salt soaks i was already doing. every now and then it reduces in size but then it gets bigger again. it is now about 5mm in diameter and has recently started to puss and bleed (ive read somewhere that keloids do neither). i was wondering what i should do? should i go see my doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013