Got head injury. Vision went dark. Having ringing ears and headache. Any suggestion?

Hi, I was just out with my friends (only had three drinks, the last one about 2 hrs ago) and ended up somehow hitting my head I think. I was sitting on a barstool, and when a friend jumped onto my lap, my weight shifted forward, couldnt unhook my heel from the bar going across, and I fell over straight onto my knee . As soon as I hit the ground though my vision went really dark- almost black and purple and looked like big pixels of dark colors. I couldn t see anything. This lasted about a few minutes, then I got up to go to the bathroom and my equilibrium was completely off, I could barely walk. It wasn t until about 5 minutes later when I was sitting that I got my vision back. Now I have ringing in the ears and a pretty bad headache . Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013