Got head injury. Swelling appeared with slight headache and nausea. What's going on?

2 weeks ago, while coming down steps was propelled forward and hit head really hard into wall..immediate h/a no loc, some swelling at the having dull headache on opposite side of head, very confused, depressed(hx of depresiion) just can t seem to get it together...also hit head again about 2 days ago while getting out of car, onto car as I stood up...have not seen doctor...oh..had nausea for couple day...gone voimiting
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013