Got first depo shot, back on necon. Why did I Bleed? Will it stop?

Hi i am a 29 year old female. I got my first depo shot in april 2012 and it worked pretty good. two weeks before i was due for my next depo shot i started bleeding , i figured it was due to the shot wearing off. However, I have been bleeding for 3 months everyday! my doctor put me back on necon birth control and i have been taking it for almost a month now and I am still bleeding, not as heavy as before though but still bleeding. What can be done? When will the bleeding stop?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer