Got fairly sunburn. Noticed metallic smell on shoulders. Tested negative for Lupus. Have undiagnosed auto-immune disease. Worrisome

Hello, 2 days ago I got a fairly bad sunburn . I was only in the sun for about 15 minutes, but I m quite fair and burn very easily. Today I have noticed a metallic smell on my shoulders where my sunburn is. My husband can also smell it standing beside me. I have an undiagnosed auto-immune disease, my rheumatologist is thinking Behcets or Lupus , although all bloodwork for Lupus has thus far come back negative. Can this be related? I ve never noticed this before!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012