Got epididymal cyst. Taking antibiotics. Painless lumpy mass in left testicle. What could be this?

Hi im james, im 23 years old. About a month and a half ago (Give or take a week or two) i found a lump underneath my left testicle, went to the doctors and they said its an epididymal cyst ,they stuck me on antibiotics for 2 weeks, im a week into them now and my testicles started to feel better. But the thing is iv e now found a hard kinda lumpy mass at the top of my left testicle (As far as i can tell) when i touch it there s no pain at all in fact the area around it feels kinda numb. Im just wondering if i should go back or wait to finish my antibiotics first. Thanks for listening :)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013