Got electric shock from interstim therapy implant, pain in shoulder and hand. Is this a cause of concern?

I had reasonly been fitted with a interstim therapy system which when I went into a local shop I recieved an electric shock through my implant and now have pain from left shoulder down to my hand is this a cause of concern and I don t know wat to do about it I m in severe pain with and without moving my left shoulder and arm and hand pls could I have some clue as Im also on the strongest pain relief that any can have and has no affect on pain relief
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the electric shock is kind of thermal injury and severity of this is depends upon the current if this is Alternate current and the voltage is high then the injury would be severe that burns the skin and disturb the circulation, but here from the history I could guess that the shock must be very low in intensity no need to worry about this it would come around without the treatment, take care and have a nice day.