Got electric shock. Have pounding heart, tingling arm and muscle pain. Any advice?

Hi, I have just had an electric shock from a light switch. I was holding a metal cased computer in my right hand and touched a switch with my left hand, I guess there is an earthing problem as this is when I got the shock. Presumably the shock went through my chest as it was arm to arm. My heart is pounding a bit and a feel a agitated, little tingly in my arms and the muscles have obvious tensed and relaxed as they ache slightly. I am a 28yr old male, very fit and healthy, no history of cardio problems. Should I seek out of hours medical advice, or leave it until tomorrow? If at all? Thank you in advance for your help. -Dan
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013