Got ears suction cleaned for wax buildup. Why is there sever pain? Use nasal sprays?

My problem began when I got my ears suction cleaned for wax buildup. (I normally do this about once a year). My right ear felt strange, and I didn t know what it was at first. I went to my dr. and he prescribed drops. After using the drops for about a week I began to have severe pain deep in my ear. To make a long story short, I went to another dr. and he said my eustachian tube was blocked. He gave me steriods. Since then I haven been on medication , nasal sprays, etc. and nothing has helped. I m worried that I suffered some damage to my ear- perhaps a broken bone. Is that possible? - I have no hearing loss or dizziness .
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012