Got early periods after taking postinor2. Will this affect the normal cycle in future?

My last period was on 4th January, i had unprotected sex and took Postinor 2 on 18 January. My period is very regular and it usually come 28 days after the last period. However, this time my period came early on 25 January. I understand that this is caused by Postinor 2. I would like to know will this early period affect my normal menstrual cycle? or will my cycle resume as normal which is 28 days after 25th January? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013