Got ear cleaned up by paediatrician. Dried blood in inner ear. No pain, discomfort. Eardrum damaged?

my daughter is 15 yrs old went to the pediatrician yesterday and the doctor used a long Q-tip to clean her right ear, I saw my daughter s eyes got wide like she was in pain while the doctor was trying to get the wax out. I said aloud are u in pain? and I saw the Q-tip (end of it ) had blood . the doctor dismissed it saying her ear was senstive, just this evening I noticed my daughter had lot of dried blood to the edge of the inner ear . She didnt complain of any pain or discomfort to the ear. Is her eardrum damaged?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013