Got dog bite. On antibiotics, regular dressing, antirabies injection. Pus, swelling around the wound. Suggestions?

I got a dog bite 12 days ago. The wound is a punctured one. I went to the hospital immediately after the bite where the wound was cleaned and stitched. i took a tetatnus shot and I m on anti rabies injection . I was given anti biotics as well. i was asked to come for dressing every 2 days however 8 days after dressing, the nurse told me that the wound was not clean and advised me to see the doctor, of which i did. Doctor said the wound was discharging pus and put me on antibiotics again. Doctor also told me to do daily wound dress bd. however, the hospital does not do dressing in the evening. yesternight, i noticed a swell at my feet and the upper part of my left leg where the wound is. what should i do??
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012