Got cardiac arrest with arteries blocked, underdone angioplasty, stenting, creatinine high. Can it lead to kidney problem?

Hi.. Good noon.. My brother is 41 year old, just fifteen days before he got a cardiac arrest with two arteries blocked and now undergone with angioplasty and stenting.. now he is recovering himself.. but doctor also asked us to meet nephrologist because his Urea creatinine was high ie. 3.7 and my brother even undergone dialysis because of the same reason... As per the diagnosis we consulted nephrologist too. but they were not very clear about the kidney problem. max to max they could bring down Urea creatinine to 2.6, so I just want to know that whether my brother really has a kidney problem, whether it is acute or chronic.. and even his sugar levels are not decreasing and he is been prescribed to take insulin for sugars(ie..Human Actrapid insulin 3 times and Human insulatard 1 time a day).. Please do carify my doubts and do the needfu
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013