Got c section, infant with bowel movement problem, urinating frequently. Is it serious?

Got c sectn one mnth before my baby boy is 45days. I didn feed him.immdtly aftr birth . It took one week.aftr the operatn. Hes urinating 12 times a day. Nd has problmes with bowel.movemts. Hes going twice or thrice a week. He was born with 3.26 . He reduced to 2.8 . Now breastfeedng 12times a day. Nd his weight is 3.3...i still doubt my milk is suffcnt for him or not coZ it doesn flow. After feedin him he sleepa gud for 3 hours..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013