Got bruise on forearm, feels hard lump under skin. Looking for home treatment?

Got a bruise on my forearm and I don t remember hitting anything to get it. It s yellow in the center and purple around the edges. I ve had it for about a week. There s a hard lump under my skin that feels long and thin and is close to the middle of the yellow circle in the center of my bruise. It was sensitive at first like any other bruise, but it doesn t hurt anymore. No money or insurance for a Dr. visit. Are there any home treatments available that can clear it up?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012