Got blood blister in ear after an injury. Took medication. Why still bleeding?

I had a fall and slammed my left ear on nye. 12 days later( monday 14th) I go to see a doctor with extremley bad pain. He said I have a blood blister and gave me a prescription for ear drops and oral medication . which Im still taking. my concern is that for 4 days I couldnt hear out of my ear and there has been blood coming out . My ear has now unblocked and the pain has almost gone but some blood is still dribbleing out.. Would this be related to the fall I had and should have the bleeding stopped by now? I also had a half a pea size bloody skin piece come out of my ear on thursday and since then Ive got my hearing back
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013