Got blocked tube after an abortion. Trying to conceive. Taking placentrex. Chances of pregnancy?

hi im 27 year women trying to concive from last 2 year in my 1st pregnacy it was a missed abortion after removal of that due to infection clot left in uterus i got tb after 6 month treatment it was fine and during that i got ectopic preagnacy which was detected and laproscopy done without tube damage after thn trying for 6 month i hv gone to hsg test in wwhich my tube were blocked but due to dye it is now open my doctor has pescribed placentrex inj 2ml on alternate days i want to know why wat is it role in my case
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013