Got blisters due to a burn, now it is bruised, purple. Should I take antibiotics?

Hello, I have accidnetly burnt myself on a straighter the other day. I got 4 blisters in 5 seconds. its bruised, purple, and Nasty. my mom is in college wanting o be a nurse. shes had expierences. and we both dont know what to do? Is it worth going to the E.R? if I do will I most likely be admitted and be put on antibiotics? Its pretty deep. and I feel like I could like im gonna throw up or pass out.. The burn is on my left shoulder. There was one lady from my church who got a little cut it got infected and and shes been in the hospital since christmas. and has had surgeries, and many surgeries. My mom says its already infected. its really red around the area. what do we do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013