Got bleeding after stopping bc pills, have unprotected sex after that, have mild cramping, constipation, headaches. Pregnancy?

Hi i stopped taking my bc pill about about 3weeks ago. I did expierence bleeding right after the pill so I wouldnt know if that was my period, but I was suppose to get my actual period on the 11th of janurary and still no period today. I have been sexually active ever since I stopped with no condom. I also been having mild craming, im concepated lately, headaches , bit of craving and no period. Is it possible to be peregnant already?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013