Got black out suddenly, developed headache. Report came normal. Reason?

hello, i am 27 yrs old last Wednesday i was siting with my friends having dinner in restaurant and with in no time every thing went black out. I was unconscious for 30 sec after that i had a severe headache nd my eyes bros were in pain. after complete tests (blood, glucose ,urine, liver , ECG ) all were ok but headache and eyes pain were there and on saturday i had high fever when the fever lower down i observe red spots on my face, neck and chest. DR is it chicken pox or wt?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013