Got bitten by monkey, wound healed. Worried about rabies. What's the cut out time for the vaccination to work ?

Hello, I recently went to Thailand and got bitten by a monkey. I cleaned the wound straight away and it has healed without any issues. There was no infection at all, however I am a little worried about rabies . I did have injections prior to going to Thailand by my local doctor, however I am not sure if they would cover you for rabies prior to leaving for a holiday, only if you had reason to need the vac. It has been 11 days since I was bitten and I was wondering what the cut of time would be before it is too late for the vacs to work
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013