Got bit by honey bee. Noticed cyst on neck. Blood test done. Cause of cyst?

My 9 year old daughter got Bit by a honey bee on her head .... She noticed a small cyst kind of a thing in her neck and she had pain in it after a few hours ...I don t know if it s due to the honey bee or not ...I took he for a blood test it showed ESR 25 WBC 11.75. PLT 425.... I m really worried ....plz advice me what to do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Dermatologist 's  Response the tests done are fine.hone y bee bites cause urticarial wheels.remove the stings of honey bee on the bite mark .and apply flutibact ointment over the lesions