Got bit by dog. Experiencing loss of balance, dizziness, head spinning, nausea. Had symptoms previously also. See the doctor?

hello there, Iam 33 and relatively fit. got bitten by a dog about 10 days ago. It wasn t that bad as i was playing with the dog and he grabbed my knee instead of the tennis ball. It wasn t bleeding much, just a little bit of bood but noting big. I did put some Dettol on the wound like after 20 mins and thats it. It is almost healed now. I dt think the dog got rabbies as the owner is a vet so I guess the dog will be up to date with vaccinations and stuff. As for myself, I got ADT shot like 6 years ago. Since the last 2 days I started to experience Loss Of Balance, weird Feeling Like Im Stoned Or Drunk dizziness , head spinning and nosea. Nosea comes and goes but still feels weird, like Stoned Or Drunk and head spinning. I remenber I experienced those feeling like, last year twice and then went away. I guess it is surely unrealated to the dog bite.should I go and see a GP or just wait and see. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013