Got bit by a dog. Taken antirabies vaccine called vaccyrab. Drink and smoke. What steps should be taken to ensure safe diet?

dear doctor, My name is i am from .my age is 31 and got bit by a stray dog on 20th .after being bit i immediately went to a doc and washed my wound and the nurse gave me a anti rabies vaccine called vaccyrab but she never gave me the tetnus vaccine i could only take it the next day when went to a much better clinic now i am smoker and i drink too.i would like to know what are next steps to be taken to ensure much safer diet
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012