Got away with masturbation habit, now have sperm leakage with urine, shrunk penis. Remedy?

hi, im 24 yrs old and i do masturbation twice r thrice in a day from past eight years but i came out from that habit ... now i never use to masturbate , i left that habit suddenly ...will it be a problem...? and i feel like sperm leakage at the time of urination ....and also my penis looks like decreased in size...how to solve the prob...
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi
No problem!
Sperm generally will not leak visibly like what you say - cloudy urine from phosphates is commonly mistaken for it. Sometimes, urinary infection may be responsible.
And the genitalia normally won't shrink - it is a feeling from fear and guilt. Don't worry
Good luck