Got attacked and scratched by coati, wound fine. What is the chance of rabies infection?

My wife and I was traveling Puerto Maldonado of Peru, while our traveler group going to trail
Suddenly a wild coati attacked my wife's right elbow. Coati was attacking the fluorescent design strip
Of rain jacket. My wife got multiple scratches and a biting wound. The coati disappeared suddenly.
After 5 day of during trip the wound was treated with antibiotic ointment and now the wound appeared
Healed up. My worries and question is the problems of rabies, what is the chance of rabies infection ?
The location of attcks is Monckey Island of Puerto Maldonado, Peru.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013