Got appendix removed previously. Having severe pain in the area which increases blood pressure. No help with pain killers. Blood tests, scans normal. Suggestions?

in april of 2012 i was diagnosed with a smoldering appendix . i had i removed . but then a very high peaking pain was happening and this would send my blood pressure to between 180 and 225. pain meds helped but the pain keeps coming back and i can t stay on pain meds for the rest of my life. My blood work is normal and an abdomane ultra sound does not show anything can you help me. laurie
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013