Got antiphospholipid syndrome. Had mini stroke. Started nose bleeding, headache, chest pain, feeling tired. What to do?

Hi I ve got antiphospholipid syndrome I had a mini stroke back in feb am on fragmin 0000 twice a day I ve been getting nose bleeds only on one side and headace at one side feeling very tried and stressed I got chest pains a lot I ve had loads of xrays I have no clot on my lungs am worred it could be some there and it getting me down feel like am getting no were with my doctors its like am on my own going throw it am 30 years old
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012