Got anal skin tag removed, botox injected sphincter muscle. Experienced needle like feeling, numbness in leg. Worry?

Hi, I had an anal skin tag removed yesterday and botox injected into my inner sphincter muscle under general anaesthetic. last night when I got up and sat on the toilet I experiences sharp pins and needles type feelings down my right leg and now today I have an area of numbess on the inside of my right leg from my knee to mid thigh,
is this something I should be worried about or will it go away by itself?
I'm 25 and female, 171cm, 79kg
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013