Got an injection of tpa, bleeding into brain, on life support, fever, high BP. What does this mean?

My friend's father got an injection of tpa and now has bleeding into his brain and is on life support, he also has a fever and high blood pressure. What does this mean? Will he ever recover? Does it take time for the effects to go away? Is it too late for him from having blood in his brain and from maintaining a high temp of 105 which has decreased to 102? Is there anything at all that can counteract tpa or generally be done to help bring him back? He has been on life support for 5 days.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013