Got abortion in 2009. Used to contraceptive injection for about 3 years. Now there is no periods. Serious? Am i able to conceive?

well it all startedin 2009 when i fallen pregnant and had an arbotion where i ddint go back to get cleaned up. then after that i went on a three month contraceptive injection for about two to three years until i decided not to use it agian in 2012. i then got my period that went on for almost seen days in three weeks times and i finaly decided to go back and get another contraceptive of two months . now im not seeing my period at all and i think im not able to concieve
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013