Got a transvaginal ultrasound. Right ovary not visualized is a bad sign?

HI IM FROM THE PHILIPPINES, I GOT MY TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND LAST AUG 08. IM IN MY 6WEEKS THAT TIME AND HERE S THE RESULT: GENERAL SURVEY: WITHIN A WELL-DECIDUALIZED GESTATIONAL SAC IS A YOLK SAC IS A YOLK SAC AND EMBRYO WITH GOOD CARDIAC ACTIVITY. IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY, 6 WEEKS BY CROWN RUMP LENGTH RIGHT OVARY NOT VISUALIZED NORMAL LEFT OVARY Since my right ovary is not visualized, is it a bad condition? should I repeat the transvaginal ultrasound? I haven t seen my OB GYNE since she s out of the country. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012