Got a dead beetle in my vagina. Can it cause any STD?

Today, I found a beetle my vagina . Yes, I m sure it was a beetle. It had legs and antennae and all. But it was dead. I m worried, I mean, call me paranoid, but what if that thing laid eggs inside of me? Should I be worried and go to a doctor? Could the bug survive up there long? I know I may sound like a scared child right now, but I m really freaked out about it. And I know it s not an STD , it s been months since I last been active.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Go see a doctor immediately and see what has happened. This is really serious and you can't waste time looking at our answers and yes the baby bugs will survive in u!