Got a crack on cast for break in ulna and radius, bandaged it. Will there be any pain?

hello, i had a clean break in my ulna and radius at early october, late september and im due to get my cast off in a weeks time. i have also recently been on a camp where i git a crack in my cast a few cm away from my break but just to be safe i went A&E. all they did was put a bandage round it. should i be feeling any sorts of pain??
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case with diligence.

There is possibility of cast tightness.
consult your doctor.
Watch for swelling on fingers.
Limb elevation can reduce pain,
Regular physiotherapy and exercises are very important for early rehabilitation as my patients find much relief by these therapies.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.