Got a concussion, dizziness, migraines, temple twitching, limb numbness. Taken maxalt. Suggest?

I got a concussion from an auto-accident in August of 2011 and got another one in September of 2012. I got PCS from both but from the second concussion the PCS seems to be a lot worse. Should I be worried or will it go away with time? I am 22 year old female overall pretty healthy. I have severe migraines that are accompanied with profuse sweating, burning in my nose, sensitive to light and sound and I am extremely nauseous. I feel like I am extremely dizzy as well. The migraines aren t in a generalized location either and will last for days. My left eye muscle and that side of my head mainly above the left temple twitches uncontrollably. I also have numbness down all of my limbs into my feet and hands. The numbness will last from 1 min to no more than 2 mins and will be on the tops and heels of my feet and in my calf muscles. It radiates down my arms more of the numbness is in the left arm. I didn t have the muscle twitching, burning in my nose, the profuse sweating or the numbness with the first concussion. I have tried many preventative medications and still on some but no improvement. I have tried Relpax, Maxalt, propranolol , Amitriptyline , Topamax , a combination of nausea medications which took some of the ease off, clonazepam and narcotics.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013