Got Mirena removed, still having pinkish discharge. Also having pregnancy symptoms. Chances of pregnancy?

I got my Mirena taken out Oct 22 and ovulated Oct 24 and me and my fiance had intercourse on the 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th lol but bout 4 days I spotted punkish stuff and still had strecthy stuff comming out and now for 2 days I ve been bleeding heavily sum say its withdrwal from the mirena because with the mirena i never had periods but i was wondering could I still be pregnant I ve had sypmtoms of it?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer