Got IUD. Having increased appetite, smell sensitive, fluctuating body temperature. Can I be pregnant with IUD ?

hi i have had an IUD for almost a year now. I got the IUD after i had my daughter. I always got my period regularly same time every month and very consistent. I am a few weeks late. I have been more sensitive to smells and my appetite has increased and it reminds me a lot on my first pregnancy the symptoms that first came. I have been a bit under the weather lately but its not a cold or the flew not sure what it is ( i am not getting sick though). by body temperature randomly rises and falls really quick it feels like i can be cold on minute and unbearably warm the next. I Had a complication in my last pregnancy i had hydronephrosis? I am not sure how to spell that but my kidneys were not funtioning the way they were suppossed to. I am wondering if it is possible for me to pregnant on my IUD or it i could be my kidneys again a little.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013