Got HSV2 Result. It states Infection. Had protected sex. Infection passed? Symptoms of herpes?

Hi I got my HSV2 Result today It states Infection - HSV1+2-IgGAb to Herpes Simplex Virus serum by CLIA. REACTIVE(35.7) Nonreactive: below 0.9 ratio, Indeterminate 0.9 - 1.09 Ratio and Reactive 1. 1 & Above What does this mean? Is it possible to determine when i got the infection? How many months back? I had unprotected sex with only one girl. And the rest i had proper protective sex....... I had sex with my girl when i had first sore, but that time i did not know it was Herpes. She was having periods then. Would she get an infection because of me? She got a UTI three days after i had sex with her, but has no symptoms of Herpes. Can she get infected? Or can she be lucky not to get infected? I think i had my first sore on 5 July, When do u think i might have got an infection. I had unprotected sex with her on 15 July, but my sore was healed then. Can she be infected? I worry about her. Is it possible that she might not have got infected? Please help, I am very depressed...
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012