Got Bilirubin, SGPT, SGOT test done. What do the results suggest? Why am I in pain?

Hi..I just got my Bilirubin/SGPT/ SGOT test done. My SGPT is 148 and SGOT is 156. My Bilirubin is 1.2 (Direct: 0.9 and indirect 0.3). I had Jaundice which lasted for 6 months (Since March 2012). Today i did a test almost after 1.5 months. My last bilirubin count was 3.4. Currently am not having any medicines. I had hepatitis E . Is there any area of concern with high SGPT/SGOT level? Any strict diet control? I am having home food. Doctors have asked me to start eating everything but no outside food. Infact they have asked me to apply ghee as well on chappatis. I am really worried..what to do and what not? I have suffered a lot in past 7 months. My bilirubin had reached 40. Kindly advise!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012