Goosebumps on thigh, burning when sweating. Taking Cymbalta for fibromyalasia. What is wrong?

Ive been sick for over 2 months now. Ive been a Type 2 diabetic for 10 years. I was diagnosed with Shingles though never broke out in a rash only felt the burning sensation right side n left thigh. I was given Gabapentin 300 mg. It didnt help. Then I was diagnosed with Fibromyalsia and am currently taking Cymbalta 60 mg. This manages pain that I can tolerate when it gets to much I take Tylenol 500 mg. Since this has started the goosebumps on my left thigh in some areas are constantly on and when I sweat it burns. At times I try to get goosebumps all over but they dont on left thigh. Really strange and irritating. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012