Goosebumps on arms, foul smell in armpits, sweating, weight loss, nausea, vomiting. Tests normal

I get goosebumps on my arms several times a day sometime I wiil breakout in a sweat if the goosebumps happens several times in a row. I will then start to smell under my arm pits. I also 6 months ago lossed 17 pounds I was very nausea and sometime I would vomit. I has every test done to see why I was so nausea and voting all the test came back normal
Asked On : Thu, 7 Nov 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
The over all hygiene has to be taken in consideration, try using medicated soap and I think the soap which contains chlorhexidine would be best have bath at least twice a day drink plenty off water eat fresh fruits and vegetable no alcohol or smoking it will come around soon take care and no need to worry have nice day.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.