Gooey, pink discharge at the mid of cycle with itching, lower back pain, light abdominal cramping, headache, tender nipples. Cause?

Hello, I m 33 married 12 years and for the first time ever I am having pink gooey discharge . I ended my period about 2 weeks ago. This discharged is accompanied by, itching (not really bad), light lower back pain , lite abdominal cramping, headaches and tender nipples (not severley). The discharge has no smell at all. Not sure what it is because I have never seen this pink discharge....ever. Can anyone help?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013