Gooey, dark blood discharge during periods. Having prolonged periods. Dryness during intercourse. Solution?

I don t get my menstrual cycles every month but lately when I do my period blood is really gooey and dark almost black like if I m laying down and I get up it all just comes out. Also I don t get wet anymore when me and my boyfriend are going to have intercourse I m in the mood but it still doesn t happen. I do have cramps sometimes that hurt bad but not a lot like all the time and my period stays longer then a week right now I m on it and its been about 2 weeks already.B
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013