Good follicular size. When should I have intercourse after egg rupture?

hi i want to know that at what time egg got rupture and at how many hours i have to intercourse after egg rupture YYYY@YYYY , my periods day was 01 aug,2012 and today is my 8 day and got sonography with doctor she says that my follicular of right side egg size is 12-13mm is the good size and how many days i got rupture my egg. please explain in brief
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Thanx for query.
A good follicle is of size 17 mm or 18 mm.
U should have intercourse within 48 hours of rupture as the egg survives for a period of 48 hours.
U have the highes chances of pregnancy during rupture of follicles.