Good apetite, improper digestion, mucous in stools, frequent bowel movements, abdominal pain. Solution?

Dear Sir, Myself,a 42 yrs. old working engineer married with two kids working in in 07.30 - 5 job. Previously i was in two shifts job. For past few yrs. i am facing from stomach problems. My appetite is good but digestion is not so good. My stool consists of mucus . Also i cannot take tensions easily. sometimes when i go to office in the morning,after going to stool & then after some time i again feel sensation of stool. Next time when stool passes ,i feel ok. But same situation never happens when i am at home. Also now a days after consuming my meal in the afternoon, aroun 2 -3 hrs, i want to go for stool. There are pains in stomatch sometimes at right side,sometimes left side & sometimes at bottom side. i have consulted several good doctors. when i am facing this problem i become very irritant & becomes suddenly angry. My family doc. has given me IBSET TAB for trial on today. I want to get rid of this as this Disturbes my life totally, cannot work in pressurized conditions,nor take sudden changes in life head on . pl. help , i will be thankful to you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013