Gonorrhea, chlamydia, PID, had fecal matter stuck to the IUD. Did not take prescribed medicines instead taken Salfu. Advice?

I d know how to do this 3 * I have no medical care so I had to go to the er twice already in the last 7 days I hav an iud marina anyway and appeared like I had boils between my legs and when I went searching it look like the swamp thing at the er the doctor said that there was like fecal matter stuck to my I u d string she just straightened it out and then diagnost me with possible clamidia and gonorrhea and pid I didn t have theto bad money for the prescriptions and listening to my heart I knew that conidia and gonorrhea where false diagnosis since I didn t have any money I ended up taking a friend of mines prescription of salfu which I knew I m mildly allergic to but it did clear up a little but I forgot a pill about the third day so back to the er I went because from good to bad real quick
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012