Gone vegan, stopped masturbation, now have urine that smells like sperm, has cloudy things, had taken guardsil shot weeks ago. Suggestion?

Umm hi well 1 week ago I got this weird thing on my computer screen and it said go vegan so i tried it said masterbation was bad for you morally etc so I stopped for a week and now every time I pee it smells like sperm and it has tiny cloud like things in it and 1 more thing about 2 to 4 weeks ago I my guardasil shot my first one so yeah if that would help you help me everybody wins
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Thanks for query.
You have infection of genital tract.
You drink lot of water.
Take a mild alkaliser with antibiotics.
Clean the genitals.
Control of masturbation is a good idea.
Gurdasil shot has no impact on it.